Tuesday, October 31, 2006

Prison Poetry?

Ok, now this is truly wierd. I was checking site meter, right? Just out of curiosity, mostly to see if my mom has checked out my blog. Well, I came across something that truly blew my mind. Someone found me by searching real life prison poems ok, nowI have never EVER written a poem about prison. I also have no earthly idea HOW someone could associate my blog with prison poems. GO figure, huh? THis is the copy of what came under that heading of the msn search bar :


kittenDownUnder

Go to a poetry recital and ask why the poems don't rhyme ... onto American soil again will we be stuck in some god-awful prsion ... sure whether or not to laugh, scoff haughtily, taking my life ...

* kittendownunder.blogspot.com
* · Cached page


Life is very very strange sometimes, ain't it? Just what I needed to start off my Halloween *grin*

No comments: