1. What is your favorite location and why?
My favorite location is New England because I love everything about it. I love how, in Maine, the mountains meet the coast and I love both the mountains and the beaches. I love the influence on culture Boston has had, I love all the cities and small rural towns. I love how they are so picturesque. I think Providence, Rhode Island is probably the most beautiful of all NE cities. My favorite time of year in NE is Autumn, but I'd go anytime of year if I could, and it is where I'd like to retire...not certain which city or town I'd like to retire in because they are all so wonderful...and I love the East Coast - it's just in my blood.
2. What is your biggest regret?
My biggest regret is that I didn't skewer my ex any worse in our divorce, I gave in too easily to his demands and he made out with far more than I did, even though I was the wronged party.
3. List your top five movies of all time.
This is kind of hard because I love so many movies, but I'll make a go if it.
1) Same Time Next Year - Fav Drama
2) Young Frankenstein & History of the World Part 1 - Fav Comedies
3) Godfather Series ( I love them all, I can't pick just one)
4) Black Beauty (hold over from my childhood)
4. What is your proudest achievement?
Graduating from College after working my butt off to pay for it myself
5. What is your worst personality trait?
My worst personality trait is that I'm extremely demanding of myself and hold myself to very high standards - I guess one could call me a perfectionist.
Here are the rules if you want to keep it going:
- Leave me a comment saying, "Interview me."
- I will respond by asking you five questions. I get to pick the questions.
- You will update your weblog with the answers to the questions.
- You will include this explanation and an offer to interview someone else in the same post.
- When others comment asking to be interviewed, you will ask them five questions.