Monday, March 03, 2008

Monday....

It's Monday, not too bad a Monday at that either, but then maybe you should ask me tomorrow since I did my first EVER Pilates class.

From what I could tell it was a really good one - I have experience from videos and books before, but never in a class with a bunch of other people and an instructor pushing me.

Anywho, I can already tell my tummy and arse are gonna be killing me in the ayem...and probably the peeyem as well....hell, it ALREADY hurts!!!!!!!! Ok, so maybe not hurts so much as sore at the moment. But you can bet you sweet little tushies I'm gonna milk it for all it's worth, the sympathy that is, which I don't think there will be much of since my friends at work are all taking dance classes or work out at their own gyms.

I haven't yet decided to join this particular gym, but it's an all womens one with nice facilities, etc, but I'd like to look at one with the same facilities plus a pool. I like to swim and it'd be great for my back, too.

Ok, going before I melt off the chair and end up in a puddle sleeping with Tigez on the floor.

1 comment:

IHateToast said...

ha! pilates. i swear it's a torture technique. people love it. i am scared.