Monday, June 02, 2008

New Discovery

In my travels on the net I have found a cool new blog called The Barefoot Kitchen Witch. Mmmmm, such gorgeous pics, the recipes look awesome and I think I'll be finding lots of recipes to try out from her blog, the one that appeals most to me right now is the Thai Forbidden Rice salad.

It's made with black rice and I have some but haven't had a clue as to what to do with it. Sometimes I pick things up in the Asian grocery store and then come home to look for something to do with it...yes, yes, I do mean as in look for a recipe to use whatever food product I've bought. It isn't like I string raw black rice around the house for the hell of it, though it might make a pretty cool mixed media painting.

Hrmmmmm, decorating with rice...will have to give that some thought.

No comments: