Friday, November 10, 2006

I don't like Posh Spice really....


...but David Beckham is certainly everything nice *wink wink*. I happened upon this Ali G video clip with Posh & Becks on it, totally funny. Poor Becks, to be married to that skinny minny. I mean...she has absolutely NO ASS, none atall! It's a shame really, have you ever heard his voice? A man THAT sexy should NOT sound like a Chav Mickey Mouse *snicker* . Truly a pity. Ok I could go on and on about how beautiful the guy is, he's not particularly smart from what I've seen, but man oh man can he play soccer....I mean football LOL!

Hope I haven't offended anyone that happens to love Becks voice, it's just my humble opinion. I'll just toddle off now to fix dinner with C~....see ya later....same bitch time, same bitch channel.

No comments: