How could I decide? I just did. That's how. C~ asked me which one this morning and I changed my mind again, but I've stuck to it.
We are going to get Tiger unless something wierd or bizarre happens. Hopefully Kirsty Bringer of Everlasting Joy & Dogs shall be delivering him on Saturday. We shall see. In the meantime, C~ must finish the fence on one side of the house. The gates are all painted and ready to go...now we are just waiting for the rest of the lattice to go with it. It was supposed to be delivered two days ago at the very latest. Now they say it will be here on Tuesday at the latest. Sheesh, on Tuesday we have a Cricket match to go see, then it's off to work for me and for C~ off to new job in the city. I am working Saturday morning, but if all goes well, we can have the fence (all 6 feet of it in length, including gate) put up between the two of us Friday night and be all ready for newbie dog on Saturday arvo.
Wooooooohhhhhhhooooooooo *does happy dance*
Have no piccies of Tiger but will as soon as I have him.