Tuesday, April 07, 2009

Face Book

Good heavens! I'm another person addicted to Face Book...well, perhaps addicted is the wrong word. Let's just say that I check FB updates when I check my email...but only if I've received an email from FB with an update and only if I really feel I MUST check it out.

It's the first time in 20 years that I have connected with a number of high school friends and even relatives I grew up with, so that's pretty cool.

I just don't know if I want to let my "friends" on FB know I have a blog. That's kind of scary. I mean it's scary in the way that I'm trying not to think about it too much. I'm trying to be objective and rational and find I can't be. I'm scared shitless, if I'm to be quite honest with myself.

Like Scarlett O'Hara said, "I'll think about it tomorrow".

No comments: