Thursday, October 05, 2006

Just a day in the life

Wow, I have a cold! So what's new, pussycat? First year in a new place and I get sick every time someone coughs, or sneezes for that matter. Good gravy! Can't say I am particularly feeling crappy....codeine has that effect on me LOL! Ah well. I am trying my hand at blogging. This time for myself and no one else. I also have a small journal I write for my husband to read, but that's a little too personal for others to see. So we shall see.
I decided to just DO THIS THING last night. Just writing, mostly to help me bitch about my life in general. Life isn't any fun unless I can complain about something, someone once said. I wholeheartedly agree :) I will probably mess about with the templates and photos a bit. I want to see how all of this works. This is for me, need I say more? Plus I need to work on my typing skills because years of chatting on the 'net has ruined me. More later, I hope.

No comments: