Sunday, November 19, 2006

Tomorrow, I PROMISE....

....I really really promise to write something substantial tomorrow. I haven't been abducted by aliens or anything. I just had an awful migraine last Tuesday night and ended up in hospital after getting a shot of something that was supposed to get rid of the headache, but instead made it much worse.

At the hospital they gave me Thorazine...uh huh uh huh.... yeah yeah, I know, an anti-psychotic, just wtf I needed *sticks tongue out*. That didn't work, so they FINALLY gave me some friggin morphine, which helped a teensy bit. Sent me home with a headache that was dulled somewhat by all the damn drugs. It took me a couple of days to recover from all that garbage in my system.

The weather has been atrocious here. Hot then cold, and back again... heck it even SNOWED about 50 miles south of Brisbane! What is that all about...it's November, which means it's Summer here and it snowed in many cities across southern Australia. I saw on tv footage in Melbourne where it looked like a foot of snow that the snowplows were pushing off to the side of the roads.

So anyway, I had a migraine that lasted a couple of days. Then I had to recover from the M.D. sanctioned "near over-dose" LOL. Oh yeah, I also had a CT scan, which turned out to be normal hehe....whatever "normal" is. So, I haven't even turned on the computer except to see if my sister has returned my email.

So, I promise to write something real and hopefully interesting tomorrow. Tonight, I'm just gonna watch an episode of House M.D. and veg.... ta ta until tomorrow.

5 comments:

kitten said...

Thanks sweetie, I do feel lots better now :)

skinnylittleblonde said...

Oh my...what a terrible experience, as if the headache wasn't enough ... all that time in the hospital & such. Yuck. I am so glad you are feeling better now.

kitten said...

Thanks SLB! I think I'm still getting over the "doctor sanctioned OD" though, cuz I still feel groggy. WHo knows, perhaps it's this wierd ass weather.

Anonymous said...

LMAO Woman u rock! U sound as crazy as me and I do mean it in a good way. Just alot of life waying us down and making us evil perhaps but whatever the madness may be that fill our lives I got it going on too lol.

kitten said...

Anon: Thanks...I think? Hehehe. I'll just take that as a compliment. *grin*